post your hair!

InfluX

Flaccid Member
Apr 1, 2006
the last frontier.
Marklar
₥0
preferably the hair on your head with a head attatched but i'm not picky. lets see your do!

i'll start

redblack.jpg

go go go!

IM000708.JPG

Only, now it's not blonde, more of a redish blonde color thanks to chlorine.:mad: It shal be the dark auburn it was suposed to be soo.

InfluX said:
my god lightsleeper, you're eyes are so feckin blue. i am the jealous
Meh, they're not really that blue. I was playing with the color adjustment thing, so be not jealous. Real color:
eyes.JPG

b_sinning said:
Easter8revised.jpg

Most recent pic. I'm not sure wtf is going on with my hair there. Normally I keep it short and just randomly mess up the top.
Does the little one have a mohawk or is it just all messyness?

b_sinning said:
Easter8revised.jpg

Most recent pic. I'm not sure wtf is going on with my hair there. Normally I keep it short and just randomly mess up the top.

Hay that doesn't look anything like you. Cool kid.

This picture from x-mas time look more like me?

bxmastime.jpg

My bosses came to me right after x-mas and said we really want/need to promote you but can you get a hair cut? I explained for enough money I'd would be willing to remove every hair on my body.

b_sinning said:

bxmastime.jpg

My bosses came to me right after x-mas and said we really want/need to promote you but can you get a hair cut? I explained for enough money I'd would be willing to remove every hair on my body.

Ahhh yes much more like you!

b_sinning said:

bxmastime.jpg

y yuo chop wifey?