Video Post your favorite Youtube channels.

Cars:
24 Hours Of LeMons - hilarious stories/commentary on the misadventures of racing shitboxes.
Aging Wheels - dude with a deadpan sense of humor, working on old piece of shit cars.
Bad Chad - local dude who builds hot rods, now has a Discovery Channel show. Lots of talk about welding and paint and making cool shit out of fuck all.

Music:
NPR Music - Tiny Desk concerts!
KEXP - Seattle radio station with awesome live music. Khruangbin, Brown Sabbath, King Gizzard, discovered so much good music on there.
Polyphonic - well-researched documentaries on different bands/artists.

Food:
Glen & Friends Cooking
Babish
Thy Than - Vietnamese youtuber making amazing desserts and shit.

Other:
Zebra Corner - Mahk is my hero.
Qxir - Irish kid who puts up "Tales from the Bottle" videos. The killdozer video is great, piles of other good stuff on his channel.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
We’re planning to do pottery next year a dare getting a wheel and kiln. I need a kiln for 7-800ish. Any suggestions on sites to look at? I realize we’ll be limited on size with that budget but it is what it is.
Look on craigs. Get one with a digital controller - although, an old kiln can be upgraded to digital control for about $700 so if you find one that is being given away, that is a possibility. Get one that is dual purpose if possible - clay kilns have elements/heating coils in the sides, glass kilns have those in the lid(always), sometimes sides also. Potters wheels - I grabbed a really nice used but not abused $1200 wheel(new) for $125 by making a 1.5 drive into the countryside. Folks had a nice pottery shop out in the middle of nowhere. Got 2 of my kilns same way. And always ask people if they have other stuff, sometimes they are OUT on that activity and want it all gone. I spent an extra $100 while buying a kiln, got $450 in glass I sold on ebay plus about $400 in molds I kept.:D
Good stuff!

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi