Post your favorite makeup

April23 said:
April's Blog, March 2, 2005 - I started on a new diet today as part of my New Year's Resolution...... it's only 10,000 calories per day and I think it's really going to be good for me; it's going to be nice to shed these layers of fat and let the real me shine through. The tough part is, I have to cut out deep-fried foods, cheese, bread and trans-fats, and of all things, pork rinds dipped in Crisco........ this is a sad sad day :(

Drool-Boy said:
Sometimes, at night, when nobody is looking and my wife is in bed, I put on my N'Sync records and play DDR online vs Bast. Boy does it make my gooch sweat...

Desslock said:
I love it when my wife tells me what to do. At least, I think I do....."Honey, do I like it when you boss me around and tell me what to do?"

MrsDesslock said:
"STFU you cockmonkey and get back to licking my red pumps clean you maggot!"

Desslock said:
See, I absolutely love it!

Drool-Boy said:
My wife let me touch her once, on the arm. Well, she didn't actually let me, I sorta bumped into her while passing in the hallway. Boy did she throw a fit!

BigDov said:
I'm secretly in cahoots with Satan to take over the world. My family are staunch supporters of this and are at home making flyers advertising the takeover.

I don't really like meeting with Satan though, all the heat is bad for my hair. After every meeting my hair is so unmanageable, I can't do anything with it for two or three days. Because of this, once I become ruler of the world I plan to make everyone else shave their heads so that I can have the best hair on the planet.