Post your favorite electronic device.

My Wacom Tablet. It is the most valuable input device on my computer...and I want a bigger one.

My PSD & Xbox are pretty important too.

That and my dancing, musical gift shop flower. Fuck any of you who try to steal it from me. Don't think I don't know who you are... :shifty:

Oh ya and if I do? :p

Millions said:
My Wacom Tablet. It is the most valuable input device on my computer...and I want a bigger one.

My PSD & Xbox are pretty important too.

That and my dancing, musical gift shop flower. Fuck any of you who try to steal it from me. Don't think I don't know who you are... :shifty:

Kevlar said:
Oh ya and if I do? :p

Then I'll bonk you on the head with a trout, tie you up and force you to watch endless hours of the Rosie O'Donald show. MWAHAHAH!

boy, you really know how to seduce a girl.... :p

Millions said:
Then I'll bonk you on the head with a trout, tie you up and force you to watch endless hours of the Rosie O'Donald show. MWAHAHAH!

My computar. And if not that, umm... I don't really have anything else. Well I guess my watch. Cause it tells me time and stuff.

I have a 49in lcd projection tv from panasonic it says it's hdtv but I can't get progressive scan to work on it. That and I love my ps2.

El Borracho said:
I have a 49in lcd projection tv from panasonic it says it's hdtv but I can't get progressive scan to work on it. That and I love my ps2.

you mean mom and dad have a 49inc tv. :p

El Borracho said:
Yeah, but I can't afford to miss another day and still graduate. :(

lol. i remeber that rule! omg that was so long ago.