post your desk

They don't call him Diarrhea Dan for nothing.

My stomach frequently goes out of its way to explain the deficiencies in my lifestyle to me.

nice d630 dan

Yeah, it's much better than the 610 they saddled me with on my 1st day. The new standard machines are the E6400 and E6500, which are pretty nice. Maybe I'll be able to get one in four or five years.

picture.php

How exciting. Shame it's not high res enough for the best/worst picture of me ever to be clear.

My stomach frequently goes out of its way to explain the deficiencies in my lifestyle to me.

Yeah, it's much better than the 610 they saddled me with on my 1st day. The new standard machines are the E6400 and E6500, which are pretty nice. Maybe I'll be able to get one in four or five years.

You don't want those. The form factor is shit. Not to mention all the problems we've had with the Intel wifi 5100 chipset....

You don't want those. The form factor is shit. Not to mention all the problems we've had with the Intel wifi 5100 chipset....

I prefer larger laptops. In fact, if I ever decide to buy one for myself it'll probably be a Sager with a 17" or 19" screen and a full size keyboard.

I recently traded my d620 back into my loaner pool for one of these. I'm liking it so far
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/e...45-3955549-3688868.html?jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

i'm confused as fuck as to who everyone is seems theres been some name changes. can all the teen and 20something chicks line up over here?