Post your daily idiocy

ChikkenNoodul said:
I hate that, no-one can take a yelling and deal with it anymore

They all gotta go complain to someone because they feelin's wuz hurt

He left his paperwork in my office and called me to bring it to him even tho he knows Im up to my ass in work today.
I aint nobodys bitch and he can stuff his paperwork up his ass for all I care.
He already told his boss he doesnt want to work for me anymore today and he went down to galveston to work instead.
Fuckin whiner.

Stepping foot out the door was my first mistake........... lambasting my pal Sateesh Prendse in a con-call just now might have the been the second one *shrugs* We'll see.....

I had a coworker (who's worked here 6 years) ask me where the toner cartrages are for the fax machine. I told her, "they're in the supply closet where they've always been." I can't decide if she's lazy or stupid, or both. Probably both.

i keep fuxx0ring this kernel

and my p4 2.4/512mb laptop cant keep up with many of the posts on the BF of that other forum and it's pissing me off.... i keep threatening to buy a new laptop but it wont listen.

i almost destroyed our customer database :(

Pandora said:
I had a coworker (who's worked here 6 years) ask me where the toner cartrages are for the fax machine. I told her, "they're in the supply closet where they've always been." I can't decide if she's lazy or stupid, or both. Probably both.

Bonk said coworker with the Red Swingline of Bludgeoning and call it a day....... :)

BigDov said:
Bonk said coworker with the Red Swingline of Bludgeoning and call it a day....... :)

It is red for a reason... :shifty:

Actually I save the Swingline for when people ask me, "has the mail gotten here yet". Dumbshit do you seeeee the mail anywhere?!? Or my favorite, "Can you call me when the mail gets here?". :mad: That's when the Swingline flys!!!

Pandora said:
It is red for a reason... :shifty:

Actually I save the Swingline for when people ask me, "has the mail gotten here yet". Dumbshit do you seeeee the mail anywhere?!? Or my favorite, "Can you call me when the mail gets here?". :mad: That's when the Swingline flys!!!

Aren't you everyone's little receptionist? Miss Passive and Demure? Friendly to everyone who sticks their head in your door???

:fly:

BigDov said:
Aren't you everyone's little receptionist? Miss Passive and Demure? Friendly to everyone who sticks their head in your door???

:fly:
all this talk about sticking heads in doors is making me all hot.

i should have dropped my class that has the 6:45 lab tonight. i'm sleepy already.