Hawt Post Your Cultural Offense!

I wish society would stop labeling everything. I'm not white guy, I'm not Australian, I'm just Liam. My name is the only label needed.

Then there'd be thousands of Liams.

Besides, your skin color is in the white spectrum, you were born in a piece of rock called Australian. Get over yourself white boy.

Went a bit overboard.
Just imagine if our govts spent a bit less on defence and bit more on radiation and coal waste management.

But where's the fun in that? Every one knows shooting people is a lot more fun than waste management.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Besides, your skin color is in the white spectrum, you were born in a piece of rock called Australian. Get over yourself white boy.
iAXPUsv.jpg

Went a bit overboard.
Just imagine if our govts spent a bit less on defence and bit more on radiation and coal waste management.

We already recycle our depleted uranium in the form of tank bullets and shoot them into the sand from whence they came. It's the green way to wage war.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and MacG

But where's the fun in that? Every one knows shooting people is a lot more fun than waste management.
You know what Toni Soprano did, right? ;)

That can't be the same Sun. I mean what are the chances of them seeing the same sun as we do on Mars? They've probably got a binary star system there or something. Have you never seen Star Trek?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi