Post your cellphone...

SonyEricsson K750i. Perfectly happy with it although I don't use even 3% of what it can do hehe.

k750-4.jpg

Huge picture... meh.

MahFone.JPG

Motorola A680

I love it, it's got all the bells and whistles, I use the camera all of the time, take videos, it even has a flash... Internet, everything. I'm also very happy with Sprintpcs and all of the online stuff they provide. I currently have well over 500 pictures (from my phone) stored on their site :cool:

ChikkenNoodul said:
I 'rented' a Nokia 6230i a few months ago and loved it, but alas the service don't work in East Blalallalallalaaland
It's a good phone but I just don't like mobile phones. If you really wanted one, I'm sure I could enquire about having this one upgraded to triband and sending it to you. There's a problem with the battery though. :p

Galen said:
It's a good phone but I just don't like mobile phones. If you really wanted one, I'm sure I could enquire about having this one upgraded to triband and sending it to you. There's a problem with the battery though. :p
Nah, it won't work at my new house - no GSM service

In Boston and NH it worked stunningly better than my Motorola 720

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nah, it won't work at my new house - no GSM service

In Boston and NH it worked stunningly better than my Motorola 720
Ah, I thought tri-band meant it could work everywhere :( Damn electronics. Why couldn't the world be happy with HAM radio

Galen said:
Ah, I thought tri-band meant it could work everywhere :( Damn electronics. Why couldn't the world be happy with HAM radio
Tri-band just means what frequencies it can communicate on, not the type of technology it uses to communicate.

So yours is probably 900/1800/1900Mhz to handle both European frequencies and one US frequency, in the US the 6230 is 850/1800/1900.

GSM has been slow to be adopted in the US, but has ever-increasing coverage. CDMA seems to have slightly more coverage, and you can still get CDMA phones that support 800Mhz AMPS - the old analog technology which has a much greater range in rural areas.

phone.jpg

SE 710a. I've had it for about a week, awesome phone. 1.3 megapixel camera, plays mp3s, mp4 video. only negative is that it only takes memory stick duos (128m max) still I can get over an hour of video on the stick.