Post your cellphone...

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,080
Steam
mattressfish
I may be in need of a new phone, as the vibrator thingie on my Nokia 6600 died for the 2ND time.

What phone do you have and do you like it? (I'm partial to the candy bar phones, and not the clam shells)

I don't understand this facination with having a particular model of cell phone, but then again I've never bought a cell phone in my life. They've always been company provided.

picture658.jpg

itburnswhenipee said:
I don't understand this facination with having a particular model of cell phone, but then again I've never bought a cell phone in my life. They've always been company provided.
Im making up for something

Samsung e105

It is a clam shell phone and your UF uploader wont let me show it to you.

edit: I like it and have bought the same model twice. But, if I had enough money, I would get a phone that has camera and/or video options.

Bubbles said:
Samsung e105

It is a clam shell phone and your UF uploader wont let me show it to you.

edit: I like it and have bought the same model twice. But, if I had enough money, I would get a phone that has camera and/or video options.
I've heard very good things about Samsungs.

I've got a Motorola v400, and I'm perfectly happy with it. My dad's got it's successor, the...um.....blue one, and he's happy with it, too.

i have a samsung, e317 i think it says. i didnt care and picked the first one that i noticed at the store.