Baby Post your bundles of joy

M0JjUXBPR3B4Y0kx_o_hd-vonage-new-neighbors-commericial---puppy-bundle---.jpg

my mother did something similar recently with robert redford.......had to get new seats in her car she was so turned on the whole time

:omy: this would be a good comment if it was anyone other than your mother....damn son, thats nasty

how is this happening? deetz!

are you a driver? what state do you live in? arent you my fucking doctor???? :mad:

I'm a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, prescribe for mentally ill and developmentally disabled in NJ... so no not a driver but my wife runs events for a center nearby and managed to book carrie fisher for one on Thursday... as we are huge fans... fuck the whole family, she asked is a "volunteer" could drive her instead of a paid driver... she agreed, BOOM I get to drive her around

:omy: this would be a good comment if it was anyone other than your mother....damn son, thats nasty

I'm a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, prescribe for mentally ill and developmentally disabled in NJ... so no not a driver but my wife runs events for a center nearby and managed to book carrie fisher for one on Thursday... as we are huge fans... fuck the whole family, she asked is a "volunteer" could drive her instead of a paid driver... she agreed, BOOM I get to drive her around

All I read here was yadda yadda I'm a nurse!