Post words you hate to see/hear

"i could care less."

that one drives me APE SHIT. if you could care less, than do so, and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY. if you could NOT care less, you've got a story to tell.

Thorn Bird said:
"i could care less."

that one drives me APE SHIT. if you could care less, than do so, and SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY. if you could NOT care less, you've got a story to tell.

Well I could care less about what you think about that statement :fly: :pandora:

Sex.
Poser/poseur.
Like woah.
Picys.
Ricans.
kthnks.

"oh my god did you see my new myspace/xanga/facebook/whatever?!?!"
No, if I gave a shit about you I would have looked, now go fall in a hole.

Thorn Bird said:
"i could care less."

That is one of my famous gripes.

Also, NOO cu lar from our fearless leader. If you have nukes you should feel compelled to pronounce it properly.

I also hated when Bush Sr. called Saddam Hussein SAH dum HOO sain.

"Fool me once..."

leveraging. Every damn white paper and overview I read has that damn word in it.

Oh and bling bling or just bling. I fucking hate that.

When people call converse "Chucks" or "Chuck Taylors" I know they are, but it drives me crazy.

Desslock said:
leveraging. Every damn white paper and overview I read has that damn word in it.

Another one that is showing up a lot in articles & presentations is "robust." That word needs a break for a while.

Thorn Bird said:
"i could care less."

I actually tied a guy's hands behind his back and dropped him off the 37-story building I work in for saying "I could care less" once.