Post What Perplex's You

ERage said:
what perplexes me is how an obviously gay man like Santa Claus can travel the world once a year and molest children and leave a present behind as if it made everything better. Red bastard and his gay prancing deer spreads something christmas eve, but it aint holiday cheer. Try Hepatitis. The more you know people, the more you know.

Honestly I dont see how in the hell parents can force there kids to go sit on this old guy with a beards lap who is probably a pedo. I mean come on now, YOU KNOW SANTA ISNT REAL. Are you really going to go put your kid in some random guys lap? Like honestly wtf is wrong with you ppl? It would be like walking threw the mall and finding the fattest guy with the nastiest looking beard and saying here, hold my child in your lap. WTF PPL

Drool-Boy said:
Reality TV. No idea why people watch that shit.
krump2.gif

pregnancy and childbirth. how one human body makes goo into a living, thinking, breathing, blood-pumping human being bedazzles me. also, the amount of normal people in this world considering how one tiny little kinky chromosome can throw off a total human being....how are there that many normal people in the world when it's so easy for a mistake to happen?

Thorn Bird said:
pregnancy and childbirth. how one human body makes goo into a living, thinking, breathing, blood-pumping human being bedazzles me. also, the amount of normal people in this world considering how one tiny little kinky chromosome can throw off a total human being....how are there that many normal people in the world when it's so easy for a mistake to happen?
And you think that just because you squeeze a baby out from between your legs, you know how I feel? That's biology. Any animal can do that.

But I took a thought from my head and I made it real. It was...perfect.

What perplexes me is how I get an 8 week old puppy home and the thing is already potty trained before it gets to my house. Either that is a really smart dog or I'm going to find one huge hidden pile of shit one day.

One can only dream *sigh* :crap: