Pics Post toys you has when you were a kid

61FMoXbqApL._SL1500_.jpg
You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

I had one of these, but with the traditional IRON SIGHTS that @HipHugHer has bewailed the loss of:
View attachment 2736
@HipHugHer will be glad to know some of the newer CODs implicitly encourage use of iron sights as it frees up space in the loadout for things like making your jetpack thrusters silent or quicker to recharge.

I remember how much this baby changed the game. At best prior you had one of those shit battery operated Uzi water guns.

super-soaker-50-cropped-thumb-960x640-5191.jpg
5%
I used to own a house in Liberty Heights in Newburgh, NY. Was one of those "used to be grand" highlands which overlooked the Hudson.
Was taking a walk along the bluff one night when some kids did a drive-by with a Super Soaker and blasted me in the eyes.
Keep in mind, not a nice neighborhood and it was the late 90s when there were bleaching incidents with Super Soakers.
Spent the next minute kinda freaked out...

5%
I used to own a house in Liberty Heights in Newburgh, NY. Was one of those "used to be grand" highlands which overlooked the Hudson.
Was taking a walk along the bluff one night when some kids did a drive-by with a Super Soaker and blasted me in the eyes.
Keep in mind, not a nice neighborhood and it was the late 90s when there were bleaching incidents with Super Soakers.
Spent the next minute kinda freaked out...
did it turn out to be pee

I remember how much this baby changed the game. At best prior you had one of those shit battery operated Uzi water guns.

super-soaker-50-cropped-thumb-960x640-5191.jpg
That looks nothing like a real SS50.

These ugly shits were what I remember:
b4ydy3o22lvy.jpg

I also remember that if you pumped them up underwater, you could build up so much pressure that it'd balloon the tank.