Thread post things you have done online that you regret ITT

Jul 17, 2015
If you aint a 10 you're a 9.9
Marklar
₥25,749
When i was a teenager i got catfished. I sent someone who claimed to be a girl a dick pick. They replied with lol im a guy you fag. So some weird dude has an underage wickie dick pic

many moons ago 2006or2007 I started talking to a married woman i met on a forum. I would trade nudes with her, i sent her a video of me jk0, I would write her sex stories about what i was going to do with her and she would write one back, we talked about plans of us hooking up when her work sent her to my town. It never came about and i felt bad about the shit because all this was going on when her husband was in bad health. Oh yeah I was 21 and she was 38

This thread is so 2000 & late

hqdefault.jpg

I was a moderator on a forum for a popular macintosh/apple magazine. I got pissed with the management team there, so I logged into the IRC channel and gave the password to my account away to about 17 trolls, and let them deface the site for about 8 hours before they figured out how to shut my account down.

during a Quake Arena team death match a female teammate & i had virtual sex while our team was getting slaughtered. i followed her to a hideout and we just started pounding each other, lmao.
it felt weird in a way because my gf IRL walked in and caught me.
a few weeks later, she caught me having virtual sex with another character in "The Sims Online"
that time she threw her phone at me! :oops:

back in the genmay days, jama posted a video of herself dancing to some stupid song. I took a chunk of it and made an anigif out of it, that made it look like she was getting pounded from behind.

Saw it a couple months ago on a torrent site ad. Oops.

AHAHAHAHA I remember that gif

And yeah, it totally looked like she was getting ridden like Sasha Grey on free poonany day.

back in the genmay days, jama posted a video of herself dancing to some stupid song. I took a chunk of it and made an anigif out of it, that made it look like she was getting pounded from behind.

Saw it a couple months ago on a torrent site ad. Oops.
omg I remember that gif!

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
I regret that I was mean to other women on genmay bc I viewed them as a threat to my internet popularity.

I wanted to be both "one of the guys" and also an object of desire, and was willing to either be a total shit to anyone who might threaten to usurp me, or align myself with other internet mean girls if it was more strategic to do so.
I was a dick.