Hawt Post the Very FIRST Post You Made at UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a wonderful mothers day!
Just another day. Did some laundry, made breakfast, fixed my closet shelf. Took a shower.
Might clean my bathroom in a bit.

Is it Aunt Flo? Nah!

All you fuckers are getting neg reps, btw.

It was wonderful, but it was just another day?!?!

You're wrong and you suck.

trolled-hard364.jpg

Last edited:
In your little medicated world of crazy, did you ever stop to think I really didn't give a shit. Juli got riled up, and I was all to happy to see how far it would go. It takes very little to get the both of you all fuckified nuts.

And the words and insults from a drugged out ex-hooker really isn't anything I'm going to loose any sleep over.

Sorry to disappoint you Duke of Puke, but more interesting things are happening to me offline to give a shit about u.. Like the wonderful feeling of my partners juicy thick cock sliding in and out of me. Or the the comfort of snuggling in his arms, or the.. Nevermind, these are things a lonely, chubby desperate fool such as yourself cannot identify with.

Now back to proving the internet that you're right about everything, cuz its really working for you.

How do you know he doesn't know the feeling of juicy thick cocks sliding in and out of him? Don't make assumptions :D

In your little medicated world of crazy, did you ever stop to think I really didn't give a shit. Juli got riled up, and I was all to happy to see how far it would go. It takes very little to get the both of you all fuckified nuts.

And the words and insults from a drugged out ex-hooker really isn't anything I'm going to loose any sleep over.

Dude, did you ever stop to think they maybe Juli likes fucking around just as much as you do? Or are you able to tell exactly how a person is acting over the internet through a couple of post?

Just give it up.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.