Hawt Post the Very FIRST Post You Made at UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fuckin lost, dude. Quit yer crying.

That thread was made AFTER shit went down, and those PM's prove it.

Who gives a fuck

If you followed the instructions (which you didnt'), it would be what is your first post as found by search (which mine was) and so

it's not ike you can say 'well, this is the post I call my first post' cause that would be gay.

but whatever makes you feel better at night punkin.

Who gives a fuck

If you followed the instructions (which you didnt'), it would be what is your first post as found by search (which mine was) and so

it's not ike you can say 'well, this is the post I call my first post' cause that would be gay.

but whatever makes you feel better at night punkin.

LMAO@sore losers & crybaby "men."

snoriu.jpg

I THOUGHT THAT THE MY ASS THREAD POST WAS THE FIRST ONE, THEN DUKE SEEMED LIKE A FUCKING GENIUS TO HIMSELF WHEN HE PULLED UP AN EARLIER ONE.
THEN I REMEMBERED WHY I MADE THAT THREAD THAT HE THINKS WAS MY FIRST POST. IT WAS BECAUSE I MADE POSTS EARLIER THAN THAT AND THEY WERE DELETED, HENCE THE "WHATTA WELCOME" COMMENT.

DUKE CRIED LIKE A FCKING BABY BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE HIM LOOK WRONGOHHELLNOBITCH AND I WHIPPED OUT MY PM'S FROM FLY ON THAT SAME DAY TO PROVE THAT THERE IN FACT, WERE EARLIER POSTS MADE BY ME, SO HIS CLAIM OF MY FIRST POST IS WRONG, BUT HE'S STILL CRYING.

AND SO ARE YOU.

lol at Juli getting all kiki-fied up in here.

Cause she was wrong, but wants to shift the blame.

But caps locks are cruise control for cool, so the size 5 bold caps locks are what won the thread for her. I admit defeat.

I had a wonderful mothers day!
Just another day. Did some laundry, made breakfast, fixed my closet shelf. Took a shower.
Might clean my bathroom in a bit.

Is it Aunt Flo? Nah!

All you fuckers are getting neg reps, btw.

lol at Juli getting all kiki-fied up in here.

Cause she was wrong, but wants to shift the blame.

But caps locks are cruise control for cool, so the size 5 bold caps locks are what won the thread for her. I admit defeat.

You're wrong and you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.