Hawt Post the Very FIRST Post You Made at UF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, IBWIP's first post was about a grue and some other junk from zork. If I search based on those parameters I come up empty handed. I believe the post to be gone forever, which makes me sad because it made me giggle.

I resent the fact that you believe I suck at searching and challenge you to prove me wrong.

Okay, IBWIP's first post was about a grue and some other junk from zork. If I search based on those parameters I come up empty handed. I believe the post to be gone forever, which makes me sad because it made me giggle.

I resent the fact that you believe I suck at searching and challenge you to prove me wrong.

She's right. Only goes back to June of 05 for itburnswhenipee's posts.

LOLLL:

juleee said:
Heyyy, so, what the shit is up with your peeps. I made one post and I got an ugly red square! also, fly told me he would grind me with an axe if I posted too much retarded shit. Kinda harshnation here.

9/6/2009

Hola lazy forum people on the interwebz

So, I got that Fly likes to grind people with axes and that it's definitely personal when your shit gets deleted. Whatta welcome.

12/9/2008

/flex

bow down and suck it, beyotch.

Last edited:
Uhhhh, you 're still wrong. the REASON I'm stating "whatta welcome" is sarcasms. Obviously, I had made posts already and they were not welcomed with open arms!

Last edited:
In fact, here it is, right in my PM box:

fly said:
As I said to Kiki, i really dont like to have to mod this place and seem like a nazi but...

What little I read seemed out of line. I hope you'll still love me in the mornin.

juleee said:
WOT? I have nothing to do with what she posted all day. Stop picking on me!

fly said:
Maybe you been hit by my shotgun scatter. If so, my apologieeeeeees, Juleeeeee.

You're friends with mikey and SRC, so you can't be all bad. :fly: J/K

Status
Not open for further replies.