Post the sexual deviance of the person above you.

Pandora said:
LOVE my red Swingline :heart: :heart:

e9-Pandoraswingline.jpg
HOT :hi2u:

Pandora said:
as in girly man :lol:
Linda is hard at work at her designer panty store. She is hanging up new panties on their racks when she looks over at the rack beside her and screams bloody murder. The women in the store wonder what's wrong until they too, see the rack. It's a bad day for panty lovers.

Inside the office of police detective Theac:
DROOL-BOY: "As you know Theac, the cereal panty killer has struck again. This is the 3rd store she's hit.
THEAC: Don't worry, I have a plan to catch her.
ELPMIS: Excuse me guys, but what is a serial panty killer?
THEAC: She's a woman who goes into clothing stores, acts like she's going to the dressing room to try on some panties, then when she's back there alone, she puts them on and farts so bad in them to the point that they're totally ruined, then puts them back on the rack.
ELPMIS: oh, one of those.
DROOL-BOY: And clothing stores are piss-pot tired of having damaged merchandise hanging on the racks and they want us to do something about it. Now what's your plan for catching her Theac.
THEAC: I know where she's gonna strike next. Victoria's Secret store in the mall. Tomorrow they're getting in a new shipment of Pamala Anderson's designer panties. These panties are the best of the best. Silky, smooth, they even have strawberry scented threads sewed into the fabric so husbands can't tell when their wife farts...
ELPMIS: Hey, I think my wife has a pair of those
THEAC: Anyways, tomorrow I'm gonna go there and wait for our panty killer to show up. Don't worry I'll get her.
Drool-boy: Isn't this world strange. Woman farting in panties for the sick pleasure of it. How disgusting.
THEAC: .....yes.....how.....disgusting.