post the oldest PM you have saved

Mine is from God. It said "Dear Adam you should have left that bitch months ago, but instead you let her eat that apple and now you gotta get outta my garden. P.S. Believe in Jesus."

[ig]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/lyndseylefebvre/batcountry.jpg[/img]

This is currently my background on my Treo.

My oldest PM on here is

Pandora said:
Brest implant? What's a sechsay beast like you doing in a place like this? :hi2u:

My oldest PM overall is from Genmay, from when I was nameraped to basil_limeaide, and some dude thought I was really her.

WorldRunner said:
basil_limeaide said:
WorldRunner said:
basil_limeaide said:
WorldRunner said:
basil_limeaide said:
I'll speak whatever you want me to baby, rowr ;-) Now go home and tell yo fine ass daddy I said, blahhhhhhh!

I don't get it... :confused:

It's from the movie Friday After Next. The landlord lady says it to Ice Cube.

Interesting.... never saw it. But really...do you speak swedish or did you just put it in your profile? The reason I ask is because I'm learning.

I put it in. It's from some inside joke.

I'm jacks dissapointment :(

My oldest one would have been from the [H], but my acct is no longer active over there it seems.

Last edited:

My oldest PM on here is

My oldest PM overall is from Genmay, from when I was nameraped to basil_limeaide, and some dude thought I was really her.

My oldest one would have been from the [H], but my acct is no longer active over there it seems.

lol, I know worldrunner

lol, I know worldrunner

I had so many dudes hitting on me in threads and shit then. Made genmay seem like an even bigger sausage fest than it already was. I'd forget, and post something about videogames or star wars or some shit, and all the nerds would come out of the woodwork, "OMG I DIDN'T KNOW U LIKED STAR WARS CAN I HUMP YOU NUDZ PLZ KTHXBAI!"

Also got some WTF :thrwan: responses after some of the comments I made as well :fly: It was like that for a year before they turned on nameraping again.

My oldest PM on here is

My oldest from [H] is 10/2003. :(

bast beat thrawn by 8 minutes...

Because I asked you that last week when we were in JC Penney's and you said no, even though I know you weren't paying attention cause you were fantasizing about that whore that was working in the shoe department, but I'm looking at them now and I swear they make my ass look big.

Love,
Bast

but thrawn's made me chuckle

thrawn said:
174523b2155e3a9.gif