Post-sex rituals

What are your post-sex rituals?

• Total voters
So you use sex for headache-reducing, relaxation, or just orgasms.

I don't USE sex. I HAVE experiences.

I have experiences too, sometimes I experience sex, and sometimes I experience sleep.

So if you only ever experience sex and have hugely fullfulling intercourse, do you remember ever single time you've ever had sex? Have they always changed you in some way or made a huge impact on your life? Why can't sex just be sex sometimes, pure animalistic sex. Do you think lions cuddle afterwards to make sure they both get the full experience?

This is why sex has categories.

Fucking

Quickie

Making Love

It doesn't have to take 2 hours everytime, it doesn't have to be sweet everytime, it doesn't have to mean something everytime. Over examing the purpose of having sex .. takes ALL the fun out of it.

If you wanna get techincal about it .. sex is for making babies. Any other reason .. is personal user gratification .. no matter what that gratification may be. May it be headache relief, relaxation, or emotional reward. :)

Personally, me, I like to do it cas it feels good, it's fun, I get off, and it makes me sleep like a baby.

"User" :lol:

I'd add one other thing for the reasons I like sex. It makes Jennie happy. Not to sound cheesy or anything but I like making you smile.

I'd add one other thing for the reasons I like sex. It makes Jennie happy. Not to sound cheesy or anything but I like making you smile.

That's cas you're the bom diggity Hunnie .. :heart: .. you also like making me sleep .. and you do it oh so well too :fly:

*edit* you atill aren't getting that blow job .. no matter how sweet you are :lol: .. I'll still busy with housework and milking babies. :p

Last edited:
Cuddling FTW. honestly, wtf are you heathens on about? You have just experienced a spiritual and physical apex and you have chosen the person on your bed (or on your kitchen table) to share that with you. Obviously it had to be a special event to even parttake in it. Wouldn't/shouldn't you show and feel more into it enough to at least cuddle each other until the orgasmic bliss fades into mutual happiness?

bwahahaha, fgt.

*edit* you atill aren't getting that blow job .. no matter how sweet you are :lol: .. I'll still busy with housework and milking babies. :p

Who does the dishes in this relationship? :p

Though, that often leads to more sex :lol:

"User" :lol:

Whipped.

Tried it a few times. its ok. but thats probably because the first time was a disaster (not because of performance, a ton of drama. No questions please) the others she just basically laid there so I had to do all the work.

Whipped.

Tried it a few times. its ok. but thats probably because the first time was a disaster (not because of performance, a ton of drama. No questions please) the others she just basically laid there so I had to do all the work.

Tried what a few times? Attempting to please another person?