Post-sex rituals

What are your post-sex rituals?

• Total voters
you aint ever had sex have you?

Its been established already that I have several times, and its gone from very much not worth the trouble that occured afterwards, to just finishing to get it over with since it wasn't working. Frankly I feel gypped because as I said, (but no one seems to have read) she was basically just there taking it. I doubt any of you would like it if the person you are with wasn't really participating would you?

Maybe it would be better if I was in love, but I wasn't and there is absolutely zero chances of that happening any time soon. I'll say it again, its overrated.

Its been established already that I have several times, and its gone from very much not worth the trouble that occured afterwards, to just finishing to get it over with since it wasn't working. Frankly I feel gypped because as I said, (but no one seems to have read) she was basically just there taking it. I doubt any of you would like it if the person you are with wasn't really participating would you?

Maybe it would be better if I was in love, but I wasn't and there is absolutely zero chances of that happening any time soon. I'll say it again, its overrated.

that's like saying all steaks suck because you had a piece of shoe leather once at applebees that was called a steak...keep trying man :)

Sad how true this is.

Many men must truly suck in bed cause if you do a girl right the first time she will be coming back for a year.

Yes BeeRad we are all aware that you:

1) Can sustain an 11-inch erection for 6 consecutive hours.
2) Have a working knowledge of all of the erogenous zones that have the most effect on any given individual at any time.
3) Have whipped cream flavored semen.
4) On more than one occasion forced 12+ women to orgasm simulataneously simply by saying "arrowhead water" repeatedly.
5) Have had relations with 240,000+ women...since last Tuesday.

Last edited:

2) Have a working knowledge of all of the erogenous zones that have the most effect on any given individual at any time.
4) On more than one occasion forced 12+ women to orgasm simulataneously simply by saying "arrowhead water" repeatedly.

No wonder he is mega hot :drool:

You want me so dam bad its not even funny. If you really want to Kiwi can watch so you dont feel as gay the first time. But dont bring any guns cause I dont want you to accidently shoot one into my butthole while the plug is in.