WTF Post Pics of Your Vulva! I'll go first.

That's the thing that makes me sad. Also, I don't understand the disposable hand towels for home use. I mean, have people decided they can't do laundry or something?

LOL. Absolutely.

That's what do you think they said about the invention of the washing machine?

have people decided they can't do laundry with their hands or something?

I suppose you are right, but I still think it's irresponsible to be wasteful if you can avoid it so simply.

recycling.

it has nothing to do with preservation of earth. It's got everything to do with charging $$$ for 'repetitive consumables'

Every marketing program starts the same way. Guilt.

To justify the necessity & cost of our 'repetitive consumable' is:

Reusing towels transmit germs.
Paying a 'small' cost for disposable, single use, paper towels is small in comparison to the cost of Dr's visit.
Don't you want to do what's best for you and your children?

recycling.

it has nothing to do with preservation of earth. It's got everything to do with charging $$$ for 'repetitive consumables'

Every marketing program starts the same way. Guilt.

To justify the necessity & cost of our 'repetitive consumable' is:

Reusing towels transmit germs.
Paying a 'small' cost for disposable, single use, paper towels is small in comparison to the cost of Dr's visit.
Don't you want to do what's best for you and your children?

My children need to be exposed to germs so they can build up immunities and be strong.

You know, it's a wonder the human race has lasted this long with all the lack of sanitation over the past 10000 years or so (5000 for you bible thumpers). If you believed all these anti-bacterial types you'd think we were all going to die of the common cold any second.

My children need to be exposed to germs so they can build up immunities and be strong.

You know, it's a wonder the human race has lasted this long with all the lack of sanitation over the past 10000 years or so (5000 for you bible thumpers). If you believed all these anti-bacterial types you'd think we were all going to die of the common cold any second.
Yep.

Which is why I eat a mug of dirt each day.

there is noone here retarded enough to think the earth is only 5000 years old.

Also, its only the last 150 years or so that sanitation of any kind has actually been a thing. Prior to that, exposure to evvvvvverrrrrrrythinnnnnnngggg was the norm.

Theres a happy balance. We were on the wrong side of it 150 years ago. Now we're tending too much to the other side, to the point where we create superbugs and immune deficiencies

Also, its only the last 150 years or so that sanitation of any kind has actually been a thing. Prior to that, exposure to evvvvvverrrrrrrythinnnnnnngggg was the norm.

Theres a happy balance. We were on the wrong side of it 150 years ago. Now we're tending too much to the other side, to the point where we create superbugs and immune deficiencies

I think you probably just offended a number of people here. There's a few pretty devout religious types here. I'm willing to bet one or two of them are young earth creationists.

I think you probably just offended a number of people here. There's a few pretty devout religious types here. I'm willing to bet one or two of them are young earth creationists.

well they can be offended then, because that shit is retarded. literally.

Mentally challenged people can make more sense of science than that.

That's absurd-- sanitation has been a big deal since the advent of urbanization. Look at ancient Rome for fuck's sake! Running water, sewers, indoor toilets, heated baths, etc. And they aren't alone, they're just the first example I thought of.