WTF Post Pics of Your Vulva! I'll go first.

Think about the number of surfaces you touch through the course of a day - doorknobs/handles, shopping cart handles, light switches, paper dispenser in the bathroom... and when's the last time you cleaned your computer mouse?

Now try and count how many times you touch your own face every day.

*slowly puts down the kid scissors I'm playing with and moves my hands away from the face.

Think about the number of surfaces you touch through the course of a day - doorknobs/handles, shopping cart handles, light switches, paper dispenser in the bathroom... and when's the last time you cleaned your computer mouse?

Use feet
Nope
Use elbow
Nope
Often
Can't reach my face without a spoon

New member of the Kiki and waw cat haters! Welcome aboard. Vile, despicable creatures who will begin feasting on your body mere hours after your death. Maybe it's a macabre celebration of how much they loved you but I think that's far too much credit for such simple roach-like awful wastes of oxygen. :fly:

www.reddit.com/r/ifuckinghatecats
Yep, oh how true that is. :lol: :barf:

This is why I never get sick. Inoculation through a zillion phones, kb and mice. Obviously it didn't help my intestines but no one is bullet proof.

New member of the Kiki and waw cat haters! Welcome aboard. Vile, despicable creatures who will begin feasting on your body mere hours after your death. Maybe it's a macabre celebration of how much they loved you but I think that's far too much credit for such simple roach-like awful wastes of oxygen. :fly:

www.reddit.com/r/ifuckinghatecats
It's sad when someone can be so hateful. Hate isn't something I want to include in mah life. hmpf!

Im touching my face right now.

I would vote for the dirtiest thing in terms of fecal matter contamination being either the bathroom door handle on the inside, or the handle on the inside of a stall.