WTF Post Pics of Your Vulva! I'll go first.

attachment.php

Anal bead necklace? Did you purchase that from the Lady Kiki Collection?

That's this guy that used to be Flynavy I think but then he joined the marines so he had to change a bit. But he's only part time in the marines. He's in some miserable shithole of a bombed out country doing God only knows what, but when he's not doing that he hangs in Chicago and does IT.

I know :p He just looks like a 35 year old sysadmin now rather than... well, flynavy.

I was thinking maybe it was just to big of a pain in the ass whenever the TSA came around to deal with it at airports.

That shit doesnt pick up on any detector. Too small.

Contrary to popular belief, airport tuned xrays wont pick up any mass of metal smaller than 2-3 ounces (meaning that you can get through with a watch or smaller belt buckle 90% of the time), and the mm wave scanners dont pick up anything smaller than a square cm.

Both devices are capable of picking up much smaller things, but theyre tuned not to.

I wear a pretty small watch and light belt buckles. Theyre definitely right on the limit, i imagine if you were even 20-40% bigger than my stuff it would trigger.