Post Pics of your Shoes

Flip flops ftw, its all I would wear if I could get away with it.

I wear flip flops or sandals near every day. I can not imagine what I am going to do when I move back to the "cold". How am I ever going to be able to put my feet back into closed shoes?! It is wrong.

PB080003.jpg

PB080004.jpg

Naughty Monkey's :D , cute shoes April.

Some nice shoes!

My 'good' shoes are a few pairs of Barkers in brogues (semi brogue) and I own one pair of italian slip ons (as I hate the horrid things). They're all in black. I can get photos of those when I have better light.

In the casual arena I own a pair of Adidas Stan Smiths in white with green (and velcro straps) and a few others. I recently added a pair of the limited edition saville row Adidas series to my shoe collection (which isn't big). But I fell in love with these, hand made of hand dyed materials. Interior is a fantastic silk, and yes, those are pinstripes.

They're the only shoes I have uploaded, but I can take more photos of the other ones if needs be.

SP_A0353.jpg

[ig]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/niallmd/SP_A0356.jpg[/img]

What store is that?

I wear flip flops when being barefoot doesn't make sense. I wear a little dressier sandals to church, but that's only for 3 hours once a week.

Wow, so "barefoot and pregnant" isn't just a silly expression? :confused:

Also, 3 hour services? That seems unusually long.

New Balance 470's for everday stuffage.

64747349fbd6b1f0.jpg

Adidas Flooxus 3's for when I'm walking short distances or in an extreme hurry.

64747349fbd68eca.jpg

And my "nice" shoes are Aldo Rugby's.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeS...cfm&itemID=66142378&&var=d&ckey=US&colorid=97

I kind of want to try and buy new ones, but I also feel like I've done enough shoe shopping for the next century or so and they don't feel that bad, now that I've worn them in a little.

Bleh, I hate my LL Bean winter boots. Not insulated, not waterproof. Good thingh I got them at the outlet in Portland for cheap. Pieces of shit if you ask me.

I like my $42 jobs from Walmart. :D

I used to swear by sorel's when I lived in the snow belt...best boots ever

CBBU.jpg

I wear flip flops or sandals near every day. I can not imagine what I am going to do when I move back to the "cold". How am I ever going to be able to put my feet back into closed shoes?! It is wrong.

What exactly is "cold". As long as you don't actually go out during the snow storm and just wait until things have been shoveled/plowed, you can avoid completely freezing your feet while going from building to car to building.

What exactly is "cold". As long as you don't actually go out during the snow storm and just wait until things have been shoveled/plowed, you can avoid completely freezing your feet while going from building to car to building.

You make a really good point there. My cold would not even involve snow. I can wear flip flops/sandals for the rest of my life.