Post pics of you drunk out of your mind

April23 said:
Is it the one where the goat is in your butt? :confused:

No, it's the one of me and this fat chick from Texas. It's why i swore off drinking.

Did I mention she had this tattoo of an elephant? She swore it was some sort of horse. I dunno, but it was fucking huuge!!!

Last edited:
lemon_fresh said:
No, it's the one of me and this fat chick from Texas. It's why i swore off drinking.

Did I mention she had this tattoo of an elephant? She swore it was some sort of horse. I dunno, but it was fucking huuge!!!
Everything is bigger in Texas.

wr3kt said:
Can't....click....for...larger.... :mad:
:D

you can't see anything in the pic except for the side of my ass cheak. but of course I'm making the standard "I'm sooooooo drunk and and that's HILARIOUS!" :tard: face. So we'll be keeping the pic small. :p

kristchan said:

you can't see anything in the pic except for the side of my ass cheak. but of course I'm making the standard "I'm sooooooo drunk and and that's HILARIOUS!" :tard: face. So we'll be keeping the pic small. :p

awww :(

kristchan said:

just make the ass part bigger, we won't post it anywhere else. promise.

jaxxor said:
just make the ass part bigger, we won't post it anywhere else. promise.
whatever does it for ya.

drunkkrisass.jpg