Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

LVuMMlW.jpg

:lol:

holy fack, thank god you switched from swallowing to spitting.

Fattest:

Yes, I realize the Irony that I was in a cheer outfit regularly at my fattest, I'm not proud of it.

attachment.php

Skinniest:

Basically every pic I post now.

attachment.php

Fittest was about a year ago. I'm working to change that though.

Warning...unflattering pics like whoa ahead.

So at my largest I was in the 8th grade, 183lbs. Unibrow central. Better left unseen.

Then I lost of bunch of weight in high school...which I gained right back during college, and grad school. Leading me to this post grad school about 20lbs lighter than my heaviest, but still ...
swXBOfN.jpg

I got a job I hated, then I got a job I loved...so by virtue of being happier...I lost 10lbs
vWJGW1Y.jpg

yS146nH.jpg

The former is December 2010, where I decided, fuck this I'm changing. Really changed my diet January 2011, incorporated the gym February 2011.

By August 2011, I was at my goal weight.
Xs0prjJ.jpg

Then I lost a little bit more as I became more and more interested in lifting. Which brings me to TODAY :happy:
zqRjxIt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Not great, but I'm trying! :)

YOu need to learn how to say "yes, thank you".

Im bad at that too. people give me a compliment and im like "welll... not really if you look at ....." then i have to stop myself, and tell myself to quit being a jackass and be appreciative and say thankyou.

YOu need to learn how to say "yes, thank you".

Im bad at that too. people give me a compliment and im like "welll... not really if you look at ....." then i have to stop myself, and tell myself to quit being a jackass and be appreciative and say thankyou.

This a general problem of mine. I'm hyper critical of myself so I'm not an adequate judge of reality as it pertains to my abilities/strengths/whatever.

I'm a little cray cray. But I also have 25 years of being a fatty to fuck with my perception. :p