Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

Death confirmed!

:eek:

Maybe I should dig out his home address and write To Whom It May Concern to confirm?

Anyway back to weight - I don't think it matters how big or small you are august if you carry it well. Some people look fab with extra weight and some people look fab all skinny and such. I was pretty pissed that Adele went and lost weight, she was gorgeous all curvy n shit.

:eek:

Maybe I should dig out his home address and write To Whom It May Concern to confirm?

Anyway back to weight - I don't think it matters how big or small you are august if you carry it well. Some people look fab with extra weight and some people look fab all skinny and such. I was pretty pissed that Adele went and lost weight, she was gorgeous all curvy n shit.
I liked Adele when she was softer... skinny wouldn't work with the amount of hair she has. :lol:

Alright, so

Just out of high school. I ran track and cross country for all of Jr high and High school, so, upon graduation, I was maybe 135..

kMsPdCY.jpg

About age 32. Just moved to Florida. About 190ish here.

zHmCyWW.jpg

At my absolute worst. About 250 here.. That was 25 lbs ago. Working my way back to 190.

eJtPb93.jpg

Nothing current.

Alright, so

Just out of high school. I ran track and cross country for all of Jr high and High school, so, upon graduation, I was maybe 135..

kMsPdCY.jpg

About age 32. Just moved to Florida. About 190ish here.

zHmCyWW.jpg

At my absolute worst. About 250 here.. That was 25 lbs ago. Working my way back to 190.

eJtPb93.jpg

Nothing current.

winner winner...nice progression