Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

As much as i wont be able to convince you of this, im not lying for politeness. You know me, im pretty blunt. Yes, you're out of shape. Not only because of weight, but because of lack of experiencing doing what we all did. Hell, im out of shape too, none of us hold a peg to vig, I was worried I was going to embarrass myself that day. You had made comments that you might not do well, and i based my opinion off of those comments, which you didnt live up to, you showed no sign of trouble at all.

I know you think this was damage control, but it wasn't, you should not have posted this.

As much as i wont be able to convince you of this, im not lying for politeness. You know me, im pretty blunt. Yes, you're out of shape. Not only because of weight, but because of lack of experiencing doing what we all did. Hell, im out of shape too, none of us hold a peg to vig, I was worried I was going to embarrass myself that day. You had made comments that you might not do well, and i based my opinion off of those comments, which you didnt live up to, you showed no sign of trouble at all.

Mind full of fuck.

there's no domon-august or august-domon hate. I just called him out for holding back :lol: which he fixed before I even finished my post about him holding back.

nothing he's saying is news or shocking to me, nor is it malicious. To me, there's a difference between saying "yeah, you're right, you are overweight" and talking shit about what disgusting slobs fat people are in general, because one is a factual statement and the other is mean and negative.

......lettuce see who the brave ones are amongst us.

I thought this might be a fun thread ideaR

fuck it..ok you may not be able to tell but this is my fattest and I get like this every year before January when I take it off for softball season

IMAG0399.jpg

my thinnest will take some digging

fuck it..ok you may not be able to tell but this is my fattest and I get like this every year before January when I take it off for softball season

IMAG0399.jpg

my thinnest will take some digging

wrong on two counts... it's Ventnor bay near Atlantic City and its a sand shark you can see it a bit better here

IMAG0398.jpg
@fly is gonna be peepin' the hottie in the back. :fly:

Last edited by a moderator: