Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

Is it me, or is Domon trying to kill Kikis self esteem to groom her for his next dungeon girlfriend? Pretty sure I saw to level of derision in a lifetime movie or twelve.

A 4-5 pound bird is under $8 usually. And this is fresh never frozen locally produced pastured poultry. Tastes different than supermarket chicken, in a much more delicious way.

ehh, i guess you're paying a premium for quality. Chickens are at least 50% bone/waste id say, so you're paying like 3 bucks a pound.

Is it me, or is Domon trying to kill Kikis self esteem to groom her for his next dungeon girlfriend? Pretty sure I saw to level of derision in a lifetime movie or twelve.

I dont have a dungeon. And if im going to get gonorrhea, id rather find some dirty hobo condom and rub them all overmyself as opposed to having to deal with kiki

My abs suck. I basically have to go internment camp style to get that level of definition.

Just git you one of these, honkey

the-ab-hancer-19112-1300377474-9.jpg

It's a fairly classic internet virgin move.

kiki is a terrible person, I just make sure to remind her of such

Not sure why'd you get this impression, she's always been pleasant to me.

Is it because she walked past you when you tried to give her a rose or something?

9k9fBId.jpg

Getting a quote mailed to us for a quarter side of local, organic, grass-fed beef. The place has a website, but I had to call because apparently the old lady on the farm doesn't use email. She is instead physically mailing me a price list.

:happy:

Depending on price, any Tampons wanna split a half side or something?