Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

omg i could TOTALLY put y'all to comfort. i would, PUN INTENDED, take the CAKE on this one...a few years ago, i lost 100 pounds. and i'm so white that i'm blue. i beat the freak outta all y'all!!!

:bast:

I'm never really been all that fit as an adult, I've always walked a lot but it doesn't really count. I was probably fittest when I was 11 years old :lol:

Doesn't fit equate to attractive in the UK? "She's fit." "She's hot."

If so then your last sentence above belongs in the creepy thread.

kinda....and i saw this thread on Xerq and it's been fun seeing everyone's progress throughout the years

Well i don't have access to my fattest pictures. Most were deleted because i usually only had my pic taken when April was with me. And i'm not at my fittest yet. Still working on that.

omg i could TOTALLY put y'all to comfort. i would, PUN INTENDED, take the CAKE on this one...a few years ago, i lost 100 pounds. and i'm so white that i'm blue. i beat the freak outta all y'all!!!

:bast:

This is so freaking amazing. When I see you FB pics it floors me.

I was 210 pounds when I graduated HS. Are you guys short or something? I'm 6'3" so at 210 I was pretty thin with 12% body fat. That was the closest I ever had to having defined abs. I spent a lot of time working out and running.

My heaviest was 300 pounds, I'm about 245 now.

shorter than you, but not short. I was 6' even (still am)