Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

Why do people always say they want to lose weight, but don't know how?

Because they're liars. They want to find an answer which means they don't have to stop shoving bicmacs down their gullet at a disgusting rate, that's why they say they don't know. It's not like exercise and eating less shit didn't occur to them, it's just that they won't put the effort in to actually change something about their lifestyle.

So don't read it.

Between you, and Nemesi preaching about her love of cigarettes, my thread turned into a shitfest that I stopped caring about. I originally had plans to add more to it, but there's really no point.

So while I'm sorry that I forced you at gunpoint to read my diet/exercise routine maybe next time you could just say "I'm happy that works for you" and find something else to do with your time.

Well SORRRY for sharing my own personal 'keep in fit' tips Mr Fucking Serious Kyle.

Maybe you should have a cig. It'll calm you down.

Well SORRRY for sharing my own personal 'keep in fit' tips Mr Fucking Serious Kyle.

Maybe you should have a cig. It'll calm you down.

Next time you make serious/info thread that you actually put effort into I'm derailing it to guns or videos of dancing clowns.

Quick someone make a thread about Dogs then shit on it!!

Kes gravies this idea

zct0B0L.jpg