Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
LVuMMlW.jpg

:lol:

holy fack, thank god you switched from swallowing to spitting.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Was that before or after meeting Ape? I think she showed me pics of the cruise :)drool:, BTW) and I seem to remember skinny-fly

He's always been the same size with me. His last gf made him chug a lot of chode.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Fattest:

Yes, I realize the Irony that I was in a cheer outfit regularly at my fattest, I'm not proud of it.

attachment.php

Skinniest:

Basically every pic I post now.

attachment.php

Fittest was about a year ago. I'm working to change that though.

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Warning...unflattering pics like whoa ahead.

So at my largest I was in the 8th grade, 183lbs. Unibrow central. Better left unseen.

Then I lost of bunch of weight in high school...which I gained right back during college, and grad school. Leading me to this post grad school about 20lbs lighter than my heaviest, but still ...
swXBOfN.jpg

I got a job I hated, then I got a job I loved...so by virtue of being happier...I lost 10lbs
vWJGW1Y.jpg

yS146nH.jpg

The former is December 2010, where I decided, fuck this I'm changing. Really changed my diet January 2011, incorporated the gym February 2011.

By August 2011, I was at my goal weight.
Xs0prjJ.jpg

Then I lost a little bit more as I became more and more interested in lifting. Which brings me to TODAY :happy:
zqRjxIt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
Not great, but I'm trying! :)

YOu need to learn how to say "yes, thank you".

Im bad at that too. people give me a compliment and im like "welll... not really if you look at ....." then i have to stop myself, and tell myself to quit being a jackass and be appreciative and say thankyou.

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
YOu need to learn how to say "yes, thank you".

Im bad at that too. people give me a compliment and im like "welll... not really if you look at ....." then i have to stop myself, and tell myself to quit being a jackass and be appreciative and say thankyou.

This a general problem of mine. I'm hyper critical of myself so I'm not an adequate judge of reality as it pertains to my abilities/strengths/whatever.

I'm a little cray cray. But I also have 25 years of being a fatty to fuck with my perception. :p