Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

Pics Post pics of you at your heaviest, and you at your fittest.....

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by Jimmycrackcorn, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Yeah, the chick in the last pic is the most attractive of the three.

2. true

though hard to tell the first with her being actively possessed and all

3. :lol:

Yeah, the first pic chick was Julie. I was a senior in high school, she was a sophmore in college. She was one hell of a good time. The picture truly doesn't do her justice. Blond hair, brown eyes, chick lived the 'Brat Pack' lifestyle of the 80's.

4. Women have enough issues, I draw the line at possession

5. Last girl is Paige. Absolute sweetheart. She started off as my bartender. Found out she was a realtor, so she was the one who helped my buy my current place.

She is also 100% responsible for making april unmanageable once as she's the one who bought me my margarita machine.

6. Margarita machines are amazing. I would be in meetings if I had one. We have to hide the blender sometimes. Last July we went through 3 gallons of tequila.

7. I have mastered making a 4 shot margarita to the point where you don't even know there is tequila in it until your are wondering how the hell your clothes fell off.

8. We should hang out.

Before kids, the wife and I used to have tequila parties. Our one friend would make tequila slushies and splash a little Margarita mix in them.

9. I never really got to like slush margaritas, there are times for them (such as on the beach on vacation) but I always liked 'em more on the rocks.

10. So deceitful.

11. :( what makes u think that???

12. I dunno, if he'd logged onto his facebook he would have replied to me, boy doesn't ignore me.

Shame I don't have his phone # anymore just to check. I kinda worry about the guy from time to time.

13. I need Fly to confirm the clothes falling off part, but you were definitely in the right frame of mind for it after just one.

14. I'm kind of torn here.

I don't know if we should blame you for zachs death...

Or give you props for it.

15. That's mean.

Regardless of whether he was a crotchity ass most the time he was still a nice guy really.

16. I lol'd

17. HOLY CRAP @ FAT & HAIR!

18. [​IMG]

30 seconds ago

19. I hear rumors.

I never believed them.