Post-it Note Black Mage

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
Marklar
₥0
picture.php

/edit for clarity: The picture above is of a piece made by arranging post-it notes on a 3'x4' board. I made it with a friend last night and put it up on my wall.

:D It was a lot of fun to make. The hard part was the black; that we had to kind of fake by just cutting 3"x3" squares out of black cardstock. Also, 3M is on crack. The other colors came out of 2 different packs of post-its. One was labeled 2 7/8" x 2 7/8", and the other was labeled 3" x 3", and they are the exact same size.

I kind of want to do another one but now I'm out of space. I'm thinking about maybe trying to do something with a smaller kind of post-it. Hmmm.

Last edited:
I never played that game. I started on the SNES FFs and Locke pwns all you bitches <3.

I want the motivation to make a Locke out of post-it notes. =O!

You should marine coat it to the wall. (clear polyurethane, can apply in layers up to a few inches thick)

looks familiar I guess...did someone mention it was from final fantasy or some shiz like that? never got into that game

http://www.nuklearpower.com/

In short it is the aggressive spell caster from final fantasy 1 always casting destructive and offensive spells rather than the healing spells of the white mage.

the above link is a comic based on their adventures and is quite hilarious.