WTF Post interesting/funny/odd things about yourself - NOW FULL OF ICK

I can't walk on bathroom tile barefoot, hotels especially! I lay out towels and jump from towel to towel.

When I was 4 yrs old I choked on a piece/chunk of beef and started choking and someone did the Heimlich maneuver on me and cracked one of my ribs in the process...

I don't chew my food and choke at least 3 times a month....

I slept with Bruce Smith :barf:

Lavender scent is my fave. it's soothing and calming for me.

I hate pedicures cuz I hate my feet being touched and I often cringe and hold my breath during them.

uh, i met bruce smith back when i tore my first ACL and had surgery in birmingham at UAB. I used the same pillow wedge he had used at PT, and touched his sweat, which is bodily fluids...

SO THIS MEANS I HAVE SLEPT WITH KEEKS TOO!!! :nevx3:

I really really dislike the websites that have the 'auto starting' video commercials. I've heard the same ad from a chase biz 10x this am. I will not go to chase, nor this restaurant because of it.

I've started blocking flash because of this. If I want to see the shitty video I'll click play myself.

uh, i met bruce smith back when i tore my first ACL and had surgery in birmingham at UAB. I used the same pillow wedge he had used at PT, and touched his sweat, which is bodily fluids...

SO THIS MEANS I HAVE SLEPT WITH KEEKS TOO!!! :nevx3:

How was the surgery? I'm considering getting my ACL tear fixed. I'm afraid of how long I will be laid up.