FYI Post in this thread to see your join date and post count

This... at this point i feel i must distance myself from nuttery.

August is attractive, noone said she wasnt. But im not attracted to her because she's my friend and because she's not my type, and because she's married. She's a pretty lady.

That is all.

[/digging hole for self]

lol! Did you really have to say that part, really?

You're not my type either.

BAM

Its ok to have a type, and have someone not be it. Really.

LOL

You have no idea how crappy "I'm not attracted to her. She's married. She's my friend. She's not my type" sounds?

You gotta way with people, dude. :lol:

LOL

You have no idea how crappy "I'm not attracted to her. She's married. She's my friend. She's not my type" sounds?

Oh, give him a break- don't you think if he WERE attracted it would be awkward to be like YEAH I LIKE THEM AUGUST BOOBS I WANNA MOTORBOAT EM AND ETC ETC ETC GENERAL EROTIC IMPROPRIETY ETC and then be like "oh, hey, august and ironman, wanna hang out, go hiking alone in the woods together, nbd?"
Especially considering ironman hates on anyone from the internet, particularly those who were around for my more lewd and lascivious cleavagecam days, but actually kind of likes him and thinks he's an OK dude and that we should hang out more and why can't I make nice normal friends like him, he probably might not want to screw up a good thing maybe.

While I'm not his type to begin with, not being attracted to the boobs of a married friend is less about sexual desire and more about personal boundaries.

You need to stop getting offended for other people over the internet. This is the second time you've been wrong.

You need to stop getting offended for other people over the internet. This is the second time you've been wrong.

Who's offended here?? I said it was a jackass thing to say. Looks like This is the 467th time you were wrong.

LOL

Doesn't bother me :shrug: I have a type, too (it just so happens that ironman doesn't fit most of my criteria :fly: ) I actually posted about not being his type first, before he mentioned it here.

Doesn't bother me :shrug: I have a type, too (it just so happens that ironman doesn't fit most of my criteria :fly: ) I actually posted about not being his type first, before he mentioned it here.

I definitely did not think you were offended! :lol:

I just don't think it needs to even be said if his real defense is: "she's married. She's my friend"

Who the f cares whether he thinks his married friends are hot or not?

I definitely did not think you were offended! :lol:

I just don't think it needs to even be said if his real defense is: "she's married. She's my friend"

Who the f cares whether he thinks his married friends are hot or not?

apparently the whole forum based upon the previous hoo-rah.

Hey look. I never said it was totally awesome to lust over a married friend's funbags. Now, you're twisting.

You....
you WORD TWISTER GUY

oh em gee.

How dare you.

:p i hope you realize this is all internet shenanigans and im not actually going to glare at you and curse under my breath while lecturing you on morals at the meat.

oh em gee.

How dare you.

:p i hope you realize this is all internet shenanigans and im not actually going to glare at you and curse under my breath while lecturing you on morals at the meat.

So, you're not really an Amish gentleman, living in a cabin, deep in the backwoods of MD? No collection of vintage axes & antique chainsaws??

So, you're not really an Amish gentleman, living in a cabin, deep in the backwoods of MD? No collection of vintage axes & antique chainsaws??

Collecting things is for people with more money than time. I only have functional useful items.

There's a house we pass on the expressway going to my parents that has an open side shed with 100+ chainsaws hanging from the rafters. Blade down.

I want to stop and take a pic but I'm scared.

Do ittt! funny story:

There was this house in Naperville, IL where my sister used to live in the 90's, (One of those that are part of some backwoods community off the beaten path from gated, cookie cutter developments), that if you turned down a dirt road...there it was. Freaky statues, shrunken heads... weird shit. And rumor was, if you stopped in front of the house, usually a person would come storming out, all creepy, hillbilly looking.

My sister told me all about it, and? Time for a drive!!

I was teaching her to drive stick in my Conquest (which I posted about in cars thread), so I made her turn down that road. The car was put thru a lot of potholes, and was stalled twice because of my sister's lack of manual driving skills. But, we made it, and I took a picture! THEN, she stalled. So, we were freaking out, and I was yelling at her to "start the car! START THE CAR! OMG, someone is coming, NEVERMIND, GTFO, I will drive!" :lol:

Some hillbilly came flying out, up to the car, thankfully, we changed seats before he came up to us, so I was able to 180 in the dirt and fly out of there. I was praying I would get a flat. :fly: He had no gun or anything, but that guy was like a Texas Chainsaw Massacre lookin' dude. He REALLY wanted to get the doors open. It was pretty freaky. Prob not something he saw every day. Two chicks in a sportscar rock up to his homestead to catch a pic, then stalling. One yelling at the other. lmao!

I looked for a pic, but I cannot find it. :(