Post in this thread if youre stuck in jury duty today

haha, I should totally wear my "More fun than skinning a dead hooker" UF shirt next time I get picked for a jury pool :fly:

KNYTE said:
That reminds me of a Harvey Birdman episode where they call the Pope to the stand. He starts out speaking very calmly and quietly at first, then starts screaming. Something like..

"As an expert in this field I can say that WHOEVER DID THIS SHOULD PAY DEARLY FOR HIS! HE SHOULD PAY DEARLY! HE MUST PAY!"

:lol:

Love that show. CN needs to friggin release the second season set already, geez. I needs me some hot Peanut action :drool:

shawndavid said:
ive never had to do it

A week after my 18th birthday I got Jury Duty. When leaving after not getting selected I was really late for work and going about 60 leaving the court. Got pulled over and the cop said that I looked high and didnt believe I was coming from jury duty. I handed him my paperwork and told him "yeah, I was smokin a fatty with the judge". Lets just say I got a tickets for 66 in a 45 instead of 60 in a 55. BASTAGES!

Sit in the back row and descreetly remove your pants, so they when you are sitting down it still looks like you are wearing pants. Then when they call you up, you standup and walk down the aisle with no pants on and they are all liek OMGWTF!? Hilarity ensues.

bast_imret said:
Sit in the back row and descreetly remove your pants, so they when you are sitting down it still looks like you are wearing pants. Then when they call you up, you standup and walk down the aisle with no pants on and they are all liek OMGWTF!? Hilarity ensues.

The judge would likely hold you in contempt and ask you back to his chambers for a Martini.

I demand this thread be title raped to "Post in this thread if youre fapping in jury duty today"

I know, you originally said "his" in reference to the judge. That's why I was scared at the possibility of the lady judge cause that wouldn't be as much fun ;)

I had jury duty once. When they asked if any of us had been charged with any misdemeanors or felonys I raised my hand and said "I'm a bit confused. Do you want to know about the ones that I got out of and aren't on my record too?" They dismissed me. :fly:

apparently AFOAF got excused like this:

Lawyer: "Do you have any racial bias?"

Friend: *points* "You mean like against that negro over there?"

dismissed

Always wanted to do something like that. I love law, it's a pity about the shedload of pretenders with JD's churned out every year. Thank christ we still have wigs and tights.

Galen said:
Always wanted to do something like that. I love law, it's a pity about the shedload of pretenders with JD's churned out every year. Thank christ we still have wigs and tights.

how do wigs and tights make for a better judicial system? :p lol

why_ask_why said:
how do wigs and tights make for a better judicial system? :p lol

Mighty men wear TIGHT tights.

robin_tight_1.jpg