Post here if you'd like me to personally attack you over PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can't personally attack me, because my gayboy of a lover RUNS this place!" You're so goddamn pathetic. You do realize you are nothing more than a beard, right? You ugly daughter-of-a-whore. Do you have any idea that this is only the internet? Do you not have any friends in real life? I highly doubt it. I assume you have major social anxiety issues because one of your parents stuck their fingers up your catfish pussy as a child.

:sigh: Elpmis does MUCH better work.

Oh, look at you. I'm a "rookie" and you're king of the fucking internet. Wow, doesn't that make your dick feel ten times its actual size? I hope your mother drives off a fucking cliff and gets decapitated mid-flight. I absolutely, positively hate you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That's why you have to live life online, because nobody gives two shits about you in the real world.

:rolleyes:

My mom lives in Florida. We have no cliffs.

pedestrian attempt. Not a single unique flame to be found anywhere in that load of drivel. 1 out of 10.

Is he using the same generator Knyte does and adds in his own personal flair?
Knyte? Who?

WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP COMPARING ME TO YOUR LAME INTERNET "FRIENDS" AND GO GET SOME FRESH AIR? FUCK.

I think I've just coined a new abbreviation.

IRL = In Real Life

OUF = On Useless Forums

I know!!!

NO POSTING PMs. I'M A BANK TELLER. I PRETEND TO OWN A BOAT. I PHOTOSHOPPED MY FACE ONTO SOMEONE'S WHO WENT TO SOUTH AFRICA SO I CAN LOOK LIKE I HAVE MONEY TO TRAVEL TO EXOTIC PLACES. MY GIRLFRIEND IS ACTUALLY TED. TED IS PREGNANT.

Knyte? Who?

WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE STOP COMPARING ME TO YOUR LAME INTERNET "FRIENDS" AND GO GET SOME FRESH AIR? FUCK.

I think I've just coined a new abbreviation.

IRL = In Real Life

OUF = On Useless Forums

OUF - your lame ass just doesn't compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.