Post [DICK JOKE hahaha] discussion

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
So, did who you vote for win? Anyone upset by the results? Happy? Comments?

I did not vote because I am lazy and unamerican. Begin hatred.

Politics are fun. Here, enjoy a Dick Cheney animated GIF.

dick_chenney_192.gif

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi, ultra liberal democrat is now Speaker of the House. Part of the criteria of this position should be the person's ability to speak (insert Bush joke here.) Seriously though, did anyone hear her speach last night? She articulated each word as if she were speaking to children: "WE, ARE, GOING, TO, MAKE, CHANGES!!!!"

Gross.

It's a sad day for the Bush camp.

Now I am listening to Glenn Beck wine about how he "loaned" his power to his party (R) and then they SCREWED HIM! Jesus - so dramatic & douchy.

Nancy Pelosi, ultra liberal democrat is now Speaker of the House. Part of the criteria of this position should be the person's ability to speak (insert Bush joke here.) Seriously though, did anyone hear her speach last night? She articulated each word as if she were speaking to children: "WE, ARE, GOING, TO, MAKE, CHANGES!!!!"

Gross.

It's a sad day for the Bush camp.

Now I am listening to Glenn Beck wine about how he "loaned" his power to his party (R) and then they SCREWED HIM! Jesus - so dramatic & douchy.

*kicks off sandals and leans back in the lounge chair*

It's called blowback. When the leader of your party has an approval rating in the mid 30s nationwide and in the low 20s in the Northeast, you're going to take a beating in the election. The Northeast was a virtual slaughterhouse for the GOP; but that's no surprise. This is 1994 in reverse, just without all the dramatic promises and "revolution".

The state measures showed that the vast majority of voters in this country still vote with a conservative mindset. However, they voted for the Democratic candidates. It's an obvious sign that the scare tactics Karl Rove has been using for years to motivate his base have backfired, the religious tactics are backfiring, and in the end the majority of the country wants a change.

Last night showed that even though many people are still conservative through the U.S., they're sick and tired of being sick and tired. The GOP lost because of that, and it's going to take them some time to recover face.

Democrats cleaned house.
Smoking is banned in all public places
Minimum wage was increased
Gambling is still illegal in Ohio

Well that was what I was going to vote for anyway. Can I just claim I voted and be done?

Well that was what I was going to vote for anyway. Can I just claim I voted and be done?

I can only vouch for Central Ohio. For all I know, Cleveland area House representatives are still run by the Republicans. So No you can't just claim you voted.

Oh and everything I said is unnoficial results.

*kicks off sandals and leans back in the lounge chair*

It's called blowback. When the leader of your party has an approval rating in the mid 30s nationwide and in the low 20s in the Northeast, you're going to take a beating in the election. The Northeast was a virtual slaughterhouse for the GOP; but that's no surprise. This is 1994 in reverse, just without all the dramatic promises and "revolution".

The state measures showed that the vast majority of voters in this country still vote with a conservative mindset. However, they voted for the Democratic candidates. It's an obvious sign that the scare tactics Karl Rove has been using for years to motivate his base have backfired, the religious tactics are backfiring, and in the end the majority of the country wants a change.

Last night showed that even though many people are still conservative through the U.S., they're sick and tired of being sick and tired. The GOP lost because of that, and it's going to take them some time to recover face.

:clap:

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Except now the President may get his immigration bill to the floor. :hs: