water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
ibheatlol

Heat - Had to be named first of course.

3,000 Miles To Graceland - Completely cheesy (but fun) movie with totally over the top shoot-outs involving big and loud guns and showgirls dancing around. Awesome.

Hard Boiled - Chow Yun Fat sliding down stair banisters while shooting two guns at once. One of the films that John Woo made his name with.

Face Off - John Woo again. Plenty of gun battles and people inexplicably sliding around all over the place while shooting.

The Big Hit - Mark Wahlberg flipping through the air shooting two guns at once and kicking things. Yes, it's a John Woo film.

Shooter - It's freaking called Shooter, you know some people are gonna get shot just by looking at the box art/title, and it pleases me to say that it delivers.

Assassins - Cheesy Sly Stallone flick about people killing other people....WITH GUNS!

Name some more please!

Saving Private Ryan - Normandy Beach anyone?

The Wild Bunch - worth sleeping through until the very end, Sam Peckinpah definitely delivers then.

Tombstone - despite its cheesiness, the gunfights in that movie were excellent

i am thinking of this one korean movie... fuck i can't remember the name of it. this guy in the mafia goes against his boss' orders to save the boss' gf(he wanted her dead because she liked this other guy and was basically using the boss for his money) who he kinda fell in love with. anyways after barely escaping death and crawling out of the grave they burried him in. he comes back into the hotel and practically kill everyone

a bittersweet life! thats what its called

Bittersweet1.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention "SWAT". Personally everytime I watch that movie I hate it a little bit more, but the shoot-outs are ok.

Kids - "I have no legs, I have no legs"

ConAir - "What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane? "

Land of the Dead - When the camera pan's to the window with the hand on it and the zombies rip between the ring finger and middle finger all the way down to the wrist, sick shit

Ghost of Mars - Guy is cutting cans in half and slices right through his thumb leaving it laying on the table

what the hell do these have to do with shootouts?