Post ashhole stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Are you an asshole?

Here's a story form about 10 years ago when I had a lot less restraint and a much higher threshold for liquor and other assorted intoxicants. I would like to hear about mean things you people have done in your lives after you read this.

We went to Universal in Orlando many moons ago and hopped on the Jaws ride on which there was a little ankle biter in the row ahead of us on the boat losing his shit over the fact that there was a manic shark attacking us. By "we" I mean my hot, functioanlly retarded girlfriend of the time and 4 of my drunk friends who had, upon my secret signal, infiltrated our little romantic getaway.

So, back to the 4 year old on Jaws...I'm laughing hysterically at this kid's inability to process all of the shit that's careening towards him and I decide to snap a picture of his little, pink panic-laden face. This launches a tyrade from his mother who starts asking me what kind of terrible person is amused by a small child's pain. Her response prompts me to lay into her about her awful decision-making as a parent: "Who would subject the fruit of their loins to a 20 foot shark attack and intense fire?!?!" (If you've never been on the ride, the shark, replete with huge, bloody teeth is chasing this little boat around and there's a point during which Jaws breaks an oil derrick or something and there's a controlled jet of ignited gas aimed near the boat which gives off quite a bit if heat.)

At this point I realize that she and I are not going to see eye to eye on this issue and my drunk friends are starting to get in the action and they focus less stress on the importance of a point (or at least the manufacture of such) and more stress on just being loud and abrasive. It's at this juncture that I realize that we are the only ones enjoying this whole spectacle and that we've probably ruined the day for 8 or so others on the boat. With this in mind I also realize that it's highly probable that the Universal Studios rent-a-cop drunk police will be hot on our heels in the near future.

The ride ends and we quickly debark under the hot, watchful eyes of a bunch of disapproving parents and we scurry off to the Irish pub where we can blend in with others of our ilk. This is when and where I first drank a yard of Guinness, which was exactly what I needed.

I thought this was going to be stories about your assholes, in which case I would redirect you to w_a_w's thread

As I generally feel no guilt for the assholish things I do, I usually forget them. I'll try to think of a few.

I'm sure FlamingGlory has 6 stories from today alone

I'm sure FlamingGlory has 6 stories from today alone

I just woke up :(

I need time to work.

Reaching back to last year. 9pm Christmas Eve 2005 I was working customer service. Or something remarkably like it. A woman decided now was the time to start bitching because we didnt have a rather popular album the day before christmas. After giving her a look like she was fucking retarded I proceeded to tell her to leave.

Cue suburbanite screaming. There is no way I could be kicking her out of the mall the day before christmas.

10 minutes later when the sheriff's deputies were handcuffing her I felt the persisent glow of the christmas spirit.

I was always very mean to my sister growing up, that's it for assholish things I've done that I can remember.

10 minutes later when the sheriff's deputies were handcuffing her I felt the persisent glow of the christmas spirit.
Last_dragon_a.jpg

I made this guy in a bar cry once. He came up to me and a friend on quarter beer night and slung his arm around me and said (in a drunken slurr) "Hey baby are you going to buy me a drink?"

I forget exactly what I said but it was obviously bad enough to make him start tearing up and get out of the bar.

I broke up with a girl once by telling her I had used her for sex and had never cared about her. After we had sex.

We feed someone a bean while they were sleeping because he had never done it before and never wanted to. It was very interesting when he woke up, very interesting

once in college (freshman year 1998) i hacked my neighbors AOL account and modified his profile to state that he was single and bi-curious. (we still think he was) We logged into a few gay chat rooms and spread his screen name around. Anyways, I found out later that his mom would regularly sign on to his account and when she did she got a load of gay guys wanting to meet up or whatever. She checked the profile and thought he really was saying he was gay.

The phone call went something like this (I could only hear one side of it)
Hello
Hi mom
what?
no, there isn't anything I need to tell you.
Huh?
No.
No Mom, I'm not gay.
I'M NOT GAY!
What about my profile?

Hilarity ensued...but he was pissed.

That's my only good asshole story, i'm sure there are others but I don't recall any.

once in college (freshman year 1998) i hacked my neighbors AOL account and modified his profile to state that he was single and bi-curious. (we still think he was) We logged into a few gay chat rooms and spread his screen name around. Anyways, I found out later that his mom would regularly sign on to his account and when she did she got a load of gay guys wanting to meet up or whatever. She checked the profile and thought he really was saying he was gay.

The phone call went something like this (I could only hear one side of it)
Hello
Hi mom
what?
no, there isn't anything I need to tell you.
Huh?
No.
No Mom, I'm not gay.
I'M NOT GAY!
What about my profile?

Hilarity ensued...but he was pissed.

That's my only good asshole story, i'm sure there are others but I don't recall any.

Best one yet.:cool:

I know somebody ::cough, shawn, cough:: who took somebodies wallet while throwing a house party. He then decided to take this wallet and remove everything in it piece by piece. After this he thought it would be nice to spread these pieces of this wallet all over the house, front yard and back yard with little clues to where he could find each piece. Probably one of the funniest things I have seen in quite some time. You will have to ask the creator of the post but I am pretty sure the last piece was the wallet itself and it was up in the tree in the backyard, lol

I know somebody ::cough, shawn, cough:: who took somebodies wallet while throwing a house party. He then decided to take this wallet and remove everything in it piece by piece. After this he thought it would be nice to spread these pieces of this wallet all over the house, front yard and back yard with little clues to where he could find each piece. Probably one of the funniest things I have seen in quite some time. You will have to ask the creator of the post but I am pretty sure the last piece was the wallet itself and it was up in the tree in the backyard, lol

I still haven't found my Vegas Players Club card you Effers.

I was just on the elevator with a buddy of mine. Funny guy, but one of the biggest pricks I've ever met.

We're standing there discussing a project proposal that involves setting up an ftp site for my firm to distribute medical records to our joint defense group (bunch of defendants in a bunch of the same industrial lawsuits together). The elevator stops at a random floor, and an old man about 70 yrs. or so gets on.

At that moment my friend says "So what do you think?"

"I don't know yet," I respond, "All I want is simplicity and efficiency, and our cost sharing agreement has to dictate the fees. We'll discuss it more in my office."

The old man turns to my friend and says "Sounds like you've got yourself a doubter" and turns back around again, chuckling, and says nothing further. I don't know what he meant by that, but it ticked my buddy off for some reason.

The elevator stops, the old man gets off, and my buddy very loudly says "Good luck with the hips, Liverspot." The old guy turned to look back just as the door closed.

I was amused.

Zac reminded me of this one:

A few months ago I get on the elevator to go down nine floors, well this guy gets on at 8 and goes down a floor to get off. I look at him and mention how there are stairs... he looks at me and says, "I had knee surgery." I felt like such a bitch, but it makes me think :wtf: when people take the elevator for one floor... are you that freaking lazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.