post a silly holiday picture

sister I take it?

Nope, I'm an only child. We were best friends from basically birth to about the age of 5, and then I moved about an hour away, and I've seen her like 4 times since. By the time we were in middle school, we were like polar opposites. She was into pop music and cheerleading, I was listening to Bauhaus for hours on end and wearing all black. :fly:

there is a decided lack of pictures in this picture thread.
1245818ebdc85a8.jpg

:lol: that's terrible ^^^^

But everyone knows you need to get the legs spread a bit to do it right. You can stick a stick between the divets just below their knee.

:lol: that's terrible ^^^^

But everyone knows you need to get the legs spread a bit to do it right. You can stick a stick between the divets just below their knee.

:D
well yeah but 1. we don't have a proper hanging rack for reindeer and 2. it would look too much like a crucifix if we spread its hind legs out. people would mistake us for confused christians, not hunters.

:D
well yeah but 1. we don't have a proper hanging rack for reindeer and 2. it would look too much like a crucifix if we spread its hind legs out. people would mistake us for confused christians, not hunters.

:fly: I lol'd IRL