Post a password...

BigDov said:
Does that work for dvd's as well, or since they have those 3 stupid sticky strips, probably not?

Those I just take a razor to and cut all three sides, viola!

The dryer works just as well as ironing your clothes... more useless tardism coming from me.

April23 said:
Those I just take a razor to and cut all three sides, viola!

The dryer works just as well as ironing your clothes... more useless tardism coming from me.

Yup, I don't like the sticky residue it leaves on my otherwise pristine case.

Uuuuh no. My cotton button down shirts would disagree with you on that one. My wife ironing my clothes works just as well IF NOT BETTER than me ironing my clothes.

BigDov said:
Yup, I don't like the sticky residue it leaves on my otherwise pristine case.

Uuuuh no. My cotton button down shirts would disagree with you on that one. My wife ironing my clothes works just as well IF NOT BETTER than me ironing my clothes.

Cheater.

Also, clipping your toenails at your desk when you don't have a trashcan nearby... it's okay to put them in your pencil cup to throw away later.

April23 said:
Cheater.

Also, clipping your toenails at your desk when you don't have a trashcan nearby... it's okay to put them in your pencil cup to throw away later.

It makes up for all of the dishes I wash by hand :fly:

Oh that's a good one. Also, somewhat along those lines, leaving clipped toenails on the community desks, but label them as organic toothpicks. The hippies love 'em.