Possibly the weirdest thing I have ever seen

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5175441951317283851&q=zelda

I was searching for a rumored link of Legend of Zelda on the Revolution and I found this. I am speechless. I know its a joke video, but my God, what the hell were they on?

In content news, I'm playing through an advance demo of Dragon Quest VIII. Like watching live anime. Simply amazing, but still plays a lot like old skooly RPGs. Any one who played the original Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy games ever miss them? Modern games are still good but there seemed something addictive about these that hasn't hit me lately.

I... I dont get it...

Isnt Dragon Quest VIII a Square game? I think I keep getting emails about it...

That video was very amusing ...

I'm an information hound not much of a gamer. Stayed up all night once playing Sims (years ago) because I was trying to get the guy and girl to like each other. Now I think of life as one big 'Sim' :

(can't even remember the categories)
Heath = 7
Socialbility = 7
work = 8
romance = 3

gottoys? said:
That video was very amusing ...

I'm an information hound not much of a gamer. Stayed up all night once playing Sims (years ago) because I was trying to get the guy and girl to like each other. Now I think of life as one big 'Sim' :

(can't even remember the categories)
Heath = 7
Socialbility = 7
work = 8
romance = 3
Should try something like Rome: Total War. Massive amounts of micro managing and strategy.

FlamingGlory said:
Should try something like Rome: Total War. Massive amounts of micro managing and strategy.

Ha - perfect I have been called a control freak by my boss this might be my speed.

FlamingGlory said:

It's true. Rome: Total War is great fun. Though you can pick up Medieval: Total War in a bargain bin and have just as much fun, I think.

Oh, and Carthage must be destroyed!

itburnswhenipee said:
It's true. Rome: Total War is great fun. Though you can pick up Medieval: Total War in a bargain bin and have just as much fun, I think.

Oh, and Carthage must be destroyed!
Medieval: Total War is really shit dude. Rome should be on the clearence rack by now... Anyway who pays for games?

I think i'm going to go kill myself now. I can't live with the insanity that video has inflicted on me. Or maybe I'll just move to Japan.

Sarcasmo said:
I think i'm going to go kill myself now. I can't live with the insanity that video has inflicted on me. Or maybe I'll just move to Japan.
Email the dude who has this address posted on his back in the video. Demand money for your pain and suffering.

FlamingGlory said:
Medieval: Total War is really shit dude. Rome should be on the clearence rack by now... Anyway who pays for games?

It is? Huh. And to think I've been enjoying it all this time by mistake. Oh well... live and learn.

That video is horrible. Truly composed of the same negative, suffocating energy that nightmares are made of.

itburnswhenipee said:
It is? Huh. And to think I've been enjoying it all this time by mistake. Oh well... live and learn.
:lol: I meant the graphics and play, they are very dated. ^__^