Portland crew threesome (too many pictures)

N

Niltrog

Let me weave you a tale filled with adventure, excitement and wonderment. Actually, screw the tale, you guys just want the pictures. Here goes

Mah ride (I've heard that dirt and missing hubcaps are "in" these days) I haven't had it that long, but it still needs some tidying.
dcp2703small8hi.jpg

Got the directions, let's ride. I'm already running a little behind.
dcp2704small5da.jpg

dcp2705small3te.jpg

Boring in-town drivers driving too slow. Don't you people know I'm running late? Needs more freeway
dcp2706small4fr.jpg

I've wanted to get a picture of this ever since "fap" started going around. I never did. This was a matter of principle. LOL FAP GET IT?!!
dcp2707small4jk.jpg

Ah, much better.. Now to make up some time
dcp2708small0oh.jpg

Uh-oh, will I make it? I'm pretty sure I will, but this helps create suspense
dcp2709small4uo.jpg

Random construction. Hardly worth posting, so of course I will :cool:
dcp2711small2jh.jpg

Hark! Could that be my destination yonder?
dcp2712small7tf.jpg

Alas, it is
dcp2713small3pr.jpg

And I'm here. This place looks.. awesome?
dcp2714small9pn.jpg

Hard to see, but I did indeed make it with a minute to spare. I was the first one there so it worked out anyways
dcp2716small4sh.jpg

First things first: Soup. It was hot and.. something.. I don't remember much other than the hot. And I believe Furlong cursed God for creating tofu.
dcp2717small2zc.jpg

Our heroes! (keeps your pants on ladies; they're taken) BigDov and FatBurger/Mr. Furlong
dcp2718small6ma.jpg

dcp2720small5rx.jpg

and Yours Truly, in dire need of a haircut
dcp2721small9hb.jpg

I hear they have some famous wall in China. I guess it's supposed to be pretty big or something.
dcp2723small7qa.jpg

Little cat statue things that perpetually swing their arm. I believe BigDov concluded they must run on "mystic forces"
dcp2724small4zo.jpg

Water, tea and mustard sauce that Furlong said he would make love to.. or put on every food.. I forget (maybe some kinky combination of the two?)
dcp2725small4nv.jpg

BigDov's soon-to-be-realized not-so-curry curry chicken
dcp2726small2ub.jpg

My orange chicken (so good)
dcp2727small5pc.jpg

Furlong's BBQ pork with snow peas (I don't recall hearing any comments, but I assume it was good)
dcp2728small2ip.jpg

Either Furlong sucks at getting good pictures, or I suck at getting good pictures taken.. I'd bet the latter
dcp2730small1kb.jpg

dcp2731small3st.jpg

The remains, post-Furlong
dcp2733small1he.jpg

Apparently Furlong caught the hostess checking out The Dov :hi2u:
dcp2734small2db.jpg

Apparently he caught me too :eek:
dcp2736small8ik.jpg

But I caught him :shifty:
dcp2738small0xy.jpg

He knows he's pimp :cool:
dcp2735small2tf.jpg

Great big magical food... itty bitty price tag
dcp2740small0qt.jpg

One more for the road :drool:
dcp2742small0gx.jpg

I didn't like this on the way over.. Cars parked on the curb taking up a lane.. :confused:
dcp2745small1fh.jpg

I was trying to get a picture of the kids :shifty: but somehow managed this :confused:
dcp2746small9uf.jpg

I didn't really come across any all out "cool" cars, but I like the looks of these decently enough..
dcp2747small1fo.jpg

I'd have a few more, but that's about when the batteries in the camera died and I didn't feel like trying to change them, watch traffic and shift all at the same time :(

It was fun :cool: It's been done before, done now, and I'd do it again if the occasion arose :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JJ Lady said:
Needz moar pics of the menzes and less of the street/traffic. But thanks for sharing. I want good chinese food now!
Yeah, I didn't realize it was going to come out that unbalanced :( I feel weird taking pictures of people though.. and of having mine taken.. so maybe I'm not good to leave in charge of pictures :p

BigDov said:
OMG Niltrog..... GREAT thread buddy. You made the mundane lunch seem so much..... uhm..... less mundane :lol:

:heart:
Other than the unbalance in picture subjects :p

:cool: