Portland crew threesome (too many pictures)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well I guess it looks like now I need to find someone....

But where would I ever find someone? :(
If you're already used to coming down to Portland anyways.....

Fat Burger said:
I'm trying to create a hypothetical situation in order to present BigDov with an alternative to the always distasteful job of telling the truth.

Dude....... it's not even about telling the truth. It's just...... stuff.

Gimme some time :)

Fat Burger said:
That's better :D

So how's that pet elephant working out for you?

Getting some of the best flowerbed fertilizer EVER out of that thing...... having a hell of a time keeping up with the hay, carrots and peanut butter requirements to keep it adequately fed, but I'm making do.

Niltrog said:
:hi2u:

:D

That was one of the first things I noticed.. it seemed like everyone was married to each other. And that I'd guess most everyone is at least a few years older than I am, which was a contrast to The Other Forum. But I'm just guessing.. I don't really know one way or the other..

:lol::lol:
Not everyone is a few years older than you...

JJ Lady said:
Not everyone is a few years older than you...
I said "most," but if you want to give some more examples to prove me wrong, go for it :D

JJ Lady said:
I thought you were 25?
I turned 20 this past Sunday.. The only mention of my being 25 was that's about what people assumed I was.. Now I'll be lucky if they assume I'm 16 :(

Niltrog said:
I turned 20 this past Sunday.. The only mention of my being 25 was that's about what people assumed I was.. Now I'll be lucky if they assume I'm 16 :(

Oh shit...then yes you are a few years younger than everyone here! I though you had said that people didn't think you looked your age and that you were 25.