Pics Poost ye dagz.

Out of an abundance of caution I went and took her to the ER vet this morning
She has a sprained knee on the back leg
Everything else checks out ok
Reduced activcity + follow up in a week or so with the regular vet
Got some pain meds that I didnt even have to trick her into eating
Glad you checked and that she's gonna be ok.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I guess you could say it's... Howl-o-ween.

YEAAAAAAAAH
csi miami GIF

• Barf
Reactions: ZRH
Had some trouble with Maya last night, she gets really stressed out when around a bunch of people. Started snapping at my aunt.

So we got some CBD calming gummies and tried her out on one today. Seems to unwind her a bit.

our dogsitting buddy is getting old too :( We watch him about 1 month out of the year, teacup yorkie thats coming up on 14 years old. We've watched him since he was 4

He's deaf as a post now, cant jump more than 4ish inches, and has arthritis. Either his vision is bad or he has dementia, cause he'll do things like walk up to a wall and think its a door.

We still enjoy his company, and CBD oil seems to help a ton with almost all of the above symptoms except the deafness.

From his younger days:

Maya's Embark results finally showed up. Dick in every dimension.

Thats pretty cool. She looks like a cattle dog a lil. Wouldn't have guessed German Shepard.

Too bad this stuff wasn't around when my childhood dogs were alive. We had a dude named boris who just looked like a generic doggo but he didn't bark he would "talk".

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Thats pretty cool. She looks like a cattle dog a lil. Wouldn't have guessed German Shepard.

Too bad this stuff wasn't around when my childhood dogs were alive. We had a dude named boris who just looked like a generic doggo but he didn't bark he would "talk".
They are interesting.

Scout had stuff I wouldn't have expected either.

Smokey's is just boring though.

They are interesting.

Scout had stuff I wouldn't have expected either.

Smokey's is just boring though.
I'd love to know what's going on with my Scout, but both of your mutts are banned breeds where I rent. Idk what the privacy is like, but the idea of that messing with my living situation makes it a no.

Scout is as "up in your face, SO I CAN LICK IT!" as a pit bull and he's got the cheeks, but management approved the info from the shelter.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
I'd love to know what's going on with my Scout, but both of your mutts are banned breeds where I rent. Idk what the privacy is like, but the idea of that messing with my living situation makes it a no.

Scout is as "up in your face, SO I CAN LICK IT!" as a pit bull and he's got the cheeks, but management approved the info from the shelter.
Yeah, that's a gray area for sure.

Their privacy policy is pretty straightforward, though: https://help.embarkvet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000241153-Where-does-my-dog-s-data-go-