Pics Poost ye dagz.

i already told april on snapchat but here it is

So I let my dog out into the front yard to use the bathroom. I go to the bathroom to take a leak. All of a sudden I hear some dogs fighting.

So I run outside and one of my neighbors kids we're walking their Pitbull down the road without a leash. He ran into my yard and was biting my dog in the back of the neck.

So I kick their dog in the ribs. He lets go and my dog runs inside. I start yelling at these kids to keep their fucking dog on a leash. Their dad hears the commotion and comes outside and we get into a big ass argument.

brought my dog to the vet because he won't stop shaking/shivering and he's limping when he walks.

I got out of vets. Not too bad only 105 dollars. He had 2 wounds on his neck and one on his back. Biggest one was 2 inches.

Pain meds and antibiotics
fuck man, sorry to hear that. Im glad your dog wasnt hurt worse.

before getting animal control involved im going to see if they will give me the money for the vet bill. If they do I will leave it at that. If they refuse then i will call animal control.
Gotta get that dog/owners on record as a dog that attacks other dogs. Might save someone elses dogs life in the future. Id do both

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
one of the wounds

IMG-20211108-121831171.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: fly
if i were to leave him out for awhile i would have but to just pee then nah mate. Now i will have to be next top him every time
Glad it wasn't worse man. Hope your guy settles down - being attacked by a dog is scary even if you ARE a dog. The leash thing - can't trust them.
But you're in the right, your dog was in your yard, the other dog should have been leashed. I say the oldest kid needs an ass whipping(verbal will work) and THEY can work off your vet bill.
I was driving through Cleveland a few years ago and saw a dog just as it was getting hit by a car. Group of teens walking it, all were balling but the dog was dead. Nice Bassett hound. :(

Last edited:
he is way better today yesterday he hardly moved at all and refused to eat or drink. today he is back to his normal self and eating/drinking.

i called the cops and they said animal control won't do anything until i find out exactly where the kids/dogs live
You may have to chalk it up to a bad experience. And don't leave your dog outside without a leash or fence. Even the bestest, homebody dogger can suddenly get wanderlust. Positive scratches and pets sent for your little buddy.

he is way better today yesterday he hardly moved at all and refused to eat or drink. today he is back to his normal self and eating/drinking.

i called the cops and they said animal control won't do anything until i find out exactly where the kids/dogs live
Find out where they live and call 'er in.

Because next thing you know that dog might kill someone else's dog in front of their kid, or worse.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and Domon
Looked @ my driveway cam just because and I see my doggo standing out there just barking at the fuckin world.
Then she runs up and stands by the back door. No ones fuckin home.
No idea how she got out, so I called the MiL and asked her to go collect the nitwit for me. Guess Ill be finding and fixing fence holes this evening.

Looked @ my driveway cam just because and I see my doggo standing out there just barking at the fuckin world.
No idea how she got out, so I called the MiL and asked her to go collect the nitwit for me. Guess Ill be finding and fixing fence holes this evening.
lolz, glad she's okay.

fuuuuck, at least she didnt run away.