Pics Poost ye dagz.

Speaking of dog shit, I'd forgotten how important a good scooper is. This one the wife bought sucks - cheap, plastic POS! I need to negg HER into doing the lawn walk with that prick. Any recommendations on a scooper that is really the shit?

A scooper? Is that what you guys do? What's wrong with putting the hand in a bag method?
99% of my dog's shitting is done at home - we don't have to leave home for a good walk. I have an "inground dog poop septic system". Pick up shit, drop in poop system, no bags needed. No bending - just ordered me a nice tall one. I know how to pick up dog shit with a bag. ffs.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
99% of my dog's shitting is done at home - we don't have to leave home for a good walk. I have an "inground dog poop septic system". Pick up shit, drop in poop system, no bags needed. No bending - just ordered me a nice tall one. I know how to pick up dog shit with a bag. ffs.

I have a mini rake I'd use to pitch it into the neighbors yard. Like golf.

Family fight time: I snatched up a turd, clonked my brother in the face. Was a nice, sticky one, like throwing a blob of peanut butter. Got shit in his hair :lol:

I was at a rehearsal years ago. Garage door up on a nice summer day. A cul-de-sac mind you. Guitarist put his brand new Ibanez on a stand for a smoke break. In a surreal moment, I watched a puppy come running towards us, full puppy gallop, from the other side of the cul-de-sac, like slow motion cuteness right up to the moment he ran up to the guitar, peed on it and took off again full throttle back the way he came.

I was at a rehearsal years ago. Garage door up on a nice summer day. A cul-de-sac mind you. Guitarist put his brand new Ibanez on a stand for a smoke break. In a surreal moment, I watched a puppy come running towards us, full puppy gallop, from the other side of the cul-de-sac, like slow motion cuteness right up to the moment he ran up to the guitar, peed on it and took off again full throttle back the way he came.
No less than an Ibanez deserves.

So, I take the pup to vet for shots - he'll be 4 months next weekend. Vet says "you know, he's gonna be a big one". "Do you think he's fat?" "No, but he's about 2 months ahead of where he should be on weight at 25 lbs - he'll probably finish around 55-60 lb." Oh well, and here I had promised the moms he would be 35-40.:oopsie:

dog bed GIF

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings